We are people who want to make a difference.
Everything we do starts with people. It’s what makes us different from all other car companies. If you share our belief in the power of people and our passion for human-centric innovation, you will thrive together with brilliant, like-minded colleagues who are committed to making a true difference?
What’s in it for you?
Would you like to influence and craft the technical strategy that supports Volvo Cars to grow and reach our goal of being an electric car company by 2030? Then we would like you to join our Cluster as a PIM Developer with experience in Java!
The Car Service Cluster is a part of the Global Online Experience (GOX) area, and We are building various products which will help us create value per our new business models and help us cope with the transformation the automotive industry is going through.
We’re looking for someone that will contribute to crafting a high-quality data ecosystem that spans multiple product teams and clusters. We have only just begun this journey in earnest, and you’ll be joining us at a time when you can have a great impact and support us set the tone for the next chapter in our company’s history!
What you’ll do
• Design, create and configure a PIM instance and manage MDM configurations.
• Perform data loads into PIM from various sources and build integrations with services for text translation, data export, etc.
• PIM Repository changes, including adding new fields, enumerations, import/export templates, categories, and sub-entities.
• Creation, validation, and configuring the Product Quality Metrics and Enrichment workflows.
You and your skills
We think you are an experienced PIM Developer who’s previously worked on several products. You are passionate about Product information management, developing and configuring PIM tools, sourcing data and building integrations with various systems, and building product information models for large enterprises. You know Java, and you feel comfortable working in a platform with a Docker/Kubernetes/Cloud setup. It would help if you also had a solid understanding of microservices. Hands-on knowledge of Censhare PIM is a bonus.
To be effective in this role, you need to take charge as well as be a collaborator. You should have the ability to drive and create commitment. It is important that you have integrity and a change management mindset.
This is a full time position with placement in Gothenburg or Stockholm.
We offer our employees great benefits such as:
• Plenty of leaves to let you take time off for what’s most important in life.
• At Volvo Car Group, all new parents with one year’s permanent service now receive 24 weeks of parental leave, paid at 80 percent of their base pay. The policy is for everyone – whether you’re a designer or a plant operator, whether you work in Sweden, China, or the USA. Read more here: https://group.volvocars.com/careers/family-bond-by-volvo-cars
• Collective Agreement and ITP pensions.
• An annual allowance to spend on your health and well-being.
• Hybrid in-office/work-from-home policy.
How To Learn More And Apply
Does this sound like your next challenge? Kindly apply for this position through our jobs portal, enclosing your CV in English as soon as possible. We will not accept applications via email due to GDPR. Please note that selections will be running continuously so don’t delay with your application.
For questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Mohammad Zohrehvand, Engineering Manager at email@example.com. For questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Senior Recruiter Lovisa Ermell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Warm welcome with your application!
Who are we?
Everything we do starts with people. Our purpose is to provide freedom to move, in a personal, sustainable and safe way. We are committed to simplifying our customers’ lives by offering better technology solutions that improve their impact on the world and bringing the most advanced mobility innovations to protect them, their loved ones and the people around them.
Volvo Cars’ continued success is the result of a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive working environment. The people of Volvo Cars are committed to making a difference in our world. Today, we are one of the most well-known and respected car brands, with over 40,000 employees across the globe. We believe in bringing out the best in each other and harnessing the true power of people. At Volvo Cars your career is designed around your talents and aspirations so you can reach your full potential. Join us on a journey of a lifetime as we create safety, autonomous driving and electrification technologies of tomorrow.
Andra liknande uppdrag som kanske intresserar dig